Grab This!

Be sure to right click on the box below and then select all.


Tuesday 13 September 2011

I Prayed For This Child

Friends, you will have to forgive me if I am late this week. We too are on this adoption journey and this week is particularly busy. But I will do my best. :)

~Amy

Our thought for today is straight from scripture. I hope that we remember that this scripture points us to the truth that God does listen to and answer prayer.

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.
---1 Samuel 1:27


Please remember to continue to pray for Elena our prayer warrior child of the week.  Also this week we lost two dear RR children-Dakota and Lera. These little ones are now in the arms of Jesus. I am imagining them waking to the wonder of the ultimate family, a heavenly family and all the wonders anew. Yet I know that there are many left behind that ache with  the tragedy of a child leaving this earth, never knowing the love of a family. So we ask our heavenly Father to wrap us up in His comfort as we grieve.  Let us be faithful Lord as we pray.


Share/Save/Bookmark

Post a Comment

Prayer Warriors Weekly Inspiration

Were not necessarily doubting that GOD will do the BEST for us...we are wondering how painful the BEST will turn out to be...

Prayer Warrior Button

  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming and The Poppies' Blog 2010

Back to TOP